Clean Air means Healthy Lungs
How does SERVPRO clean AC ducts? Well...
1. The process begins by using patented equipment, including a roto-scraper, which automatically adapts to the duct's shape and diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
2. Next a powerful push - pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the ducting to a container.
3. Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.7% of the particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the indoor environment clean.
4. An optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
5. Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
For more information on duct cleaning, Call Us SERVPRO Harlingen & San Benito at (956)277-0645. Remember we are here to help!