Types of Smoke
The following are types of smokes:
1. Wet Smoke. (Plastic and Rubber) Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky and smeary. Smoke webs are difficult to clean up
2. Dry smoke. (Paper and Wood) Fast burning, high temperatures: heat rises, therefore smoke rises.
3. Protein Fire Residue. (Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire) Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
4. Fuel Oil Soot. (Furnace Puff Backs) While "puffbacks" can create havoc for homeowners, SERVPRO of Harlingen/San Benito technicians can restore the contents and structure quickly.
5. Other Types. (Tear Gas, Fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residue) Special loss situations require special care.
SERVPRO Of Harlingen & San Bentio can make it " Like it never even happened."
Call us At (956)277-0645