How long has it been since you had your restaurant kitchen exhaust system cleaned? Did you know that not only is a dirty restaurant hood a fire hazard, but the heat and moisture make an ideal environment for bacteria and mold to grow? As a restaurant owner or manager we understand how your primary concern is for your employees and customers to dine in a safe and healthy environment. We can provide the service to make this possible for you! We have the specialized chemicals, equipment, and certified technicians to get your restaurant to meet fire safety regulations. Call us at (956) 277-0645 and we can send a specialist to you at a time that is most convenient for you. It’s that easy, "Like it never even happened."