Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage in Harlingen Texas

Fire Damage in Harlingen Texas

This fire damage in Harlingen was caused by an electrical wire malfunction. The fire department was called out to the business and had to use their water hoses to put the fire out. This caused additional water damage to the business. SERVPRO of Harlingen & San Benito was able to respond quickly to this fire damage and begin the fire/ water remediation process.

Fire Damage

Fire Damage

When disaster strikes your home, it can be very traumatic, especially when dealing with fire damages. If you or any one you know experiences fire damages, give SERVPRO of Harlingen & San Benito a call. Our team is dedicated to helping you during traumatic times like these.

House Fire in Brownsville, TX

This was the aftermath of a Christmas Tree fire. After the local fire department extinguished the fire, SERVPRO was there to pick up the pieces and help these homeowners back on their feet

Soot After a Fire

This is the result of soot remaining on the walls after a fire. At first, I thought they were cobwebs, but I was informed otherwise. Now it looks like the fire "Never even happened." SERVPRO of Harlingen/San Benito was there to help and will be there in the future for everyone that needs it.

Our Crew Getting Dressed in Their PPE's

Our crew members have been through vigorous training to properly restore buildings to the way it was. Here our crew members are gearing up with their PPE's (Personal Protective Equipment) to properly do the restoration to a fire damage. So when you want a highly trained team working on your home call SERVPRO of Harlingen and San Benito at (956)277-0645! 

Laundry Room Fire Caused by Dryer.

A dryer caught fire in the laundry room and scorched the wall in the laundry room and smoke and soot damage to the rest of the house. Always make sure that you are cleaning out your lint trap after every load!